About Dr. Theocharis Stamatatos
Dr. Theocharis C. Stamatatos
Assistant Professor of Inorganic Chemistry
Chemistry Department, Brock University
St. Catharines, ON, L2S 3A1, Canada
Office CRN 409 Phone: 688-5550 x3400
Lab CRN 466 Phone: 688-5550 x3753, x3411
Download full CV
- 2003: B.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Patras, Patras, Greece.
- 2006: Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Patras, Patras, Greece.
- 2010 - 2012: Temporary Lecturer of Chemistry, Departments of Chemistry and Materials Science, University of Patras, Patras, Greece.
- 2011 - 2012: Chemistry Laboratory Affiliate, Hellenic Open University, Patras, Greece.
- 2012 - Today: Assistant Professor of Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry Department, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
- 2007Young Investigator Award
American Chemical Society (provided by the Division of Inorganic Chemistry)
- 2008ADocMolMag Award
European Award on Molecular Magnetism Doctoral Thesis for the best PhD thesis in Molecular Magnetism and related fields, Florence, Italy (provided by the MAGMANet - European Network of Excellence)
- 2010Emerging Investigators
Royal Society of Chemistry
Special Issue in the journal Chemical Communications with selected papers from young investigators.
Fellowships and Grants
- 2013-2017 NSERC DISCOVERY GRANT, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- 2013 MOBILITY GRANT, Embassy of France in Canada
- 2013-2014 BSIG/BUAF RESEARCH SEED GRANT, Brock University
- 2014&2015 BUAF SPECIAL PURPOSE GRANT, Brock University
- 2014 NSERC RESEARCH TOOLS AND INSTRUMENTS (Co-applicant), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- 2015-2017 HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP FOR EXPERIENCED RESEARCHERS, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Germany)
- 2015-2020 EARLY RESEARCHER AWARDS, Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- 2015 MATCH OF MINDS / INQUIRING MINDS, Brock University